You may arrange collection of your order from the warehouse (at an agreed upon time) following written notice of the collection and the provision of the relevant invoice number. Please note that risk in the goods that you have ordered shall pass to you when they are collected.
Pick Up address:
2/30 Kensington Road
South Yarra, 3141
2. Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers. This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.sophiedavies.com.au, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
3. We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us. When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
4. Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure
- Where required or authorised by law.
5. Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. When your personal information is no longer needed for the purpose of which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
All rights, including copyright, for this website are owned by or licensed to Sophie Davies PTY LTD.
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying, distributing, storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Sophie Davies.
Sophie Davies’ policy and products comply with all statutory and AU requirements. All other warranties, condition or requirement are excluded.
Prices charged shall be Sophie Davies quoted price at the date of order. All quotations are valid for 1 week from the date of quotation.
Prices are set on our website and include AUS GST.
Sophie Davies reserves the right to alter prices at any time to take into account reasonable market conditions and costs. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
All Invoices are valid for 6 weeks only.
All invoices shall be an offer by Sophie Davies to sell goods subject to these terms and conditions. The invoice, together with these terms and conditions, shall form the “Agreement” between us.
Payment of Sophie Davies’ invoice will be treated as confirmation of your order and acceptance of our offer, as per the details on the invoice. Any subsequent changes will be confirmed in writing. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that the invoice reflects the correct details prior to making payment.
You will receive an automated Order Confirmation email as soon as you have placed an order via the website. If you do not receive this email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may confirm that your order has been placed successfully.
You are responsible for errors that may occur with a telephone order which has not been confirmed in writing.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Direct bank transfer.
All orders are payable in full before production or dispatch. Goods remain the property of Sophie Davies until full payment has been received. An unpaid invoice does not imply a reserve and invoices and quotes will be void after 2 weeks.
Please use your invoice number as payment reference if paying via bank transfer. Proof of remittance must be sent if paying via bank transfer and is the customers responsibility to ensure the timely processing and production of the order.
Time of payment is of the essence. Where sums due under these terms and conditions are not paid in full by the due date, Sophie Davies may terminate the Agreement and resell or otherwise dispose of the goods.
Production of your order will start either when payment is received or when all the details of the order are received, whichever is later. A delay in the receipt of payment or confirmation of specifications will usually lead to a delay in the delivery date for your order.
Where an item is made to order, we specify a lead time that we endeavour to adhere to. Occasionally things occur outside of our control, which may result in a delay to your order. We will do our utmost to keep these to a minimum and keep you continually updated on the progress of your order until completion.
Every effort has been made to portray items accurately, however slight variations may occur due to the handmade nature of the products. All measurements quoted are approximate.
Sophie Davies lighting and furniture pieces are made entirely by hand. The pieces will therefore include intrinsic irregularities which Sophie Davies celebrates. Air bubbles, marks, colour and surface imperfections are not considered by Sophie Davies as flaws and as such we will not accept claims against these features. Sophie Davies believes that the many traditional skills and techniques used to make its designs add to the beauty and individuality of each piece. If you require a higher level of uniformity or finish than these techniques may allow, please discuss your requirements with Sophie Davies before confirming your order.
Batches of these hand made products may vary. We recommend ordering multiples at the same time to ensure production will be from the same batch.
Please refer to ‘Additional Information’ on the product you have purchased to review how to care for your product.
Sophie Davies is the trading name of Sophie Davies PTY LTD (company).
The site is owned and operated by Sophie Davies, registered in Australia.
ABN Number: 81642430564
The registered office is:
370 St Kilda Road
Melbourne, VIC 3004
*Please do not send returns to this address
We are always interested in meeting and working with talented people. If you would like us to review your CV for any role that might arise in the future, please contact email@example.com